Our Skilled Assistants Will Transform the Way You Work
Virtual assistants from Legal Edge Services can transform the way you work. It doesn’t matter whether you work at home, on the road, or in the air. And regardless of your status — solo practice, small partnership, or just starting out. Our experienced virtual assistants can help you defer permanent hiring, payroll, and benefits expenses until your practice is large enough to warrant them.
And for firms well-established in their own offices, virtual assistants can augment your own staff, pick-up overflow, handle project work, and provide vital resources when you need them.
Fast, reliable, expert assistance on demand
- With our virtual assistants, you get the services you need, on demand or bundled with your office space.
- That includes experienced legal support services, professional call answering, and other office assistance.
- All services are provided by a single, dependable source, just one phone call away from wherever you are.
- And the fact is, when you’re not occupied trying to find specific services or juggling multiple service providers, you’re free to focus on the success of your practice.
A smart alternative to permanent staff
As part of a capable team of well-trained multilingual professionals, your virtual assistant is a smart and affordable alternative to adding an employee to payroll, particularly if you only need part-time help. And she will always be available during business hours, unlike traditional part-time contract staff.
Sampling of our virtual assistant services
- Copying, printing, scanning, faxing of legal and case documents, contracts, reports, presentations and other materials per your specifications
- Collating, finishing and binding
- Mailing and emailing of materials
- Data entry, typing, and transcription services
- Complete paralegal services, legal research and more
- Full support for depositions, mediation, hearings and more
- Legal bookkeeping, accounts payable and receivables management, billing and collections services
- Making appointments and scheduling meetings
- Taking and making reservations on your behalf
- Professional call handling, with warm transfers
- Message taking to your requirements, including translations
- Registering or screening your clients
Our virtual assistants offer a wide range of expert legal support, paralegal and professional office services. Call today to discuss your individual needs and receive your custom-priced package based on just the services you require. Upgrades and additions available anytime.