A Professional Business Address Makes All The Difference
At Legal Edge Services, our business is providing a prestigious image for your practice — whether through a handsome, furnished executive suite, an occasional day office, a well-equipped meeting room, or a professional business address. Or all of the above!
With this service, you may elect to have your mail and packages delivered to any one of our five prestigious locations in South Florida — whichever is most convenient for you.
When your mail arrives at your Legal Edge Services address, our office staff will promptly place it in your private, dedicated mailbox in our secure, key-entry mailroom. And because mail is so important to any legal practice or law office, we also offer other mail services for your convenience.
Five benefits of a professional business address
- Do you need a physical address for your website or email platform? A professional business address with us is the perfect solution.
- Want to protect the privacy of your home office on business cards and stationery? Our offices are located at prestigious addresses with dedicated suite numbers.
- Do you receive a lot of packages? We accept them on your behalf, sign for them as needed, and place them in your mailbox — or hold them securely for you.
- On vacation? We can box up your mail and reroute it to wherever you may be. Or call us and we’ll review your mail with you on the phone.
- Prefer to collect your mail after business hours? You’ll have 24/7 access to our private mailroom with a programmed passkey unique to you.
Take your practice to the next level, with a professional business address at one of our Class A office buildings. Choose the location most convenient for you: Miami Brickell, Coral Gables, downtown Fort Lauderdale, Sunrise Sawgrass, or Boca Raton.
To learn more about our solutions and how they can help your legal practice, or to request an office tour, call us at 305.728.5300 or email us at Info@LegalEdgeServices.com.