Legal Marketing Services
Many small and solo law offices often overlook the value of legal marketing services. The truth is, they’re especially important when you’re just starting out. When you need to build your business and get the word out about the type of law you practice, your CV, and where you’re located.
Marketing is also important to help supplement your client referral network, because you shouldn’t rely on just one means of attracting new business. For example, if your referral system is in a slack period, you’ll want to have other marketing services in place to pick up the slack.
Legal marketing services can also be important to enterprise law firms who don’t have sufficient marketing expertise on staff. Unless your firm is overwhelmed with business, you should always be marketing. It’s an investment in your future.
We offer legal marketing services to meet every need
At Legal Edge Services, we excel in developing marketing strategies that meet each law firm’s specific needs and budget. Reaching out to us for expert legal marketing services, including any of those listed below, will help build your marketing confidence while helping to build your business.
- Letters in mailers to share your CV and brochure
- Email campaigns and monthly newsletters to promote your services
- Flyers, brochures, case studies, and press releases
- Applications for awards and professional recognition
- Social media posts for your LinkedIn and Facebook pages
- Online directories listings, including Google My Business and Yelp
- Client outreach programs to encourage loyalty and repeat business
- Online advertising, including Google ads, to drive phone calls
- Speeches and presentations
- Website content, fully search-engine optimized (SEO)
- New and updated branding for you and your firm, including LinkedIn profile development
For some attorneys, a marketing consultation with one of our experts is all it takes to get started on a solid marketing path, on your own. For others, engaging us to provide legal marketing services enables you to continue to concentrate on your clients and the practice of law.
It doesn’t matter which approach you take to your legal marketing.
It just matters that you take it.