Expert Payables Management and Payroll Services for Attorneys
Payables management is just as important as billing and receivables management. In addition, it’s vital to ensuring that your credit rating remains sound.
Of course you want to know that your legal billing is going out on time and that revenue is coming in. In the same way, you also need to know that your suppliers and service providers are being paid in timely fashion.
Are your payables current? Accurate? Have you overlooked any invoices? Are you optimizing your payment schedule? And are you reconciling on a routine basis?
These concerns can distract you from your core business. And they can also consume a lot of precious time. In turn, this can affect your billable hours. However, with Legal Edge Services as your partner, you can turn these concerns over to our experienced legal accountants.
Examples of our payables management services:
- Establishing payment schedules for vendors and employees
- Preparing checks and other payment methods
- Charging expenses to accounts by analyzing source documents
- Monitoring payment discount opportunities
- Verifying federal ID numbers
- Resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies
- Reporting sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices
- Maintaining complete, accurate and auditable records
- Performing all tasks in strict confidence
Payroll services for attorneys
In addition to payables management, we offer payroll services for attorneys and law offices. Following is a sampling of those services.
- Complete payroll processing for your employees
- Accounting, tracking and payment of payroll taxes
- Compliant payroll reporting and filing
- Annual W-2 documents
- Accurate and auditable records
- Total confidentiality maintained at all times
To learn more about our solutions and how they can help your legal practice, or to request an office tour, call us at 305.728.5300 or email us at Info@LegalEdgeServices.com.