Deposition, mediation, and court reporting services during COVID can be a little challenging, but our convenient solutions enable you to work seamlessly, safely, and productively.
Deposition & Mediation Services
Private office space, well-equipped meeting rooms, and comfortable breakout rooms are available by reservation. Our offices and meeting rooms are in prestigious office buildings in convenient, central locations with ample parking. And all of our offices are fully compliant with CDC protocols.
Complete support services for your depositions and mediation meetings include:
- Rooms set up to your needs
- Notices sent, tracked
- Translation services
- Notary public services
- Document preparation
- Catering on request
- Billing coordination
Safe service in your office, at our offices, or in another location.
Court Reporting Services
Our court reporting services have been recognized by clients for professionalism, thoroughness, and convenience. We offer:
- Highly accurate, cost-effective, 100% reproducible audio-visual records
- Most professional court reporters in the business
- Clear digital video transcripts
- Expedited delivery system
- Keyword indexing
- Transcripts and exhibits on CD or Flash drive
- Exhibit and transcript linking
- Secure storage in the cloud
Recognized for Excellence in Court Reporting in 2019.
Try any of these expert services for your next deposition, mediation, or court reporting event, and find out why so many South Florida attorneys and law firms rely on Legal Edge Services for professional support.