Legal Edge Services FAQs
These Legal Edge Services FAQs are designed to clarify some of the services we offer, explain some benefits that might not be obvious, and help you understand how you can leverage Legal Edge Services to enhance your law practice. Please contact us if you have questions that aren’t answered here, and we’ll add them to the Legal Edge Services FAQs!
1. How does a virtual law office operate?
2. What is the business use case for a virtual law office?
Read more of our Legal Edge Services FAQs!
3. What is the basis for trust accounting?
4. What is a virtual paralegal?
5. What is the benefit of using a certified paralegal?
6.What is digital court reporting?
7.What kind of court reporting services do you offer?
We provide digital court reporting services for a flat rate of $180, whether you require our services for an hour or two, or for as many as eight hours. This rate applies during normal business hours.
8. What are virtual depositions and how do they work?
9. Why would an attorney be interested in satellite office space?
10. Does your legal answering service use live receptionists?
11. What does a legal answering service cost?
Continue reading our Legal Edge Services FAQs! And be sure to let us know if you have questions that aren’t answered here.
12. What kind of administrative support and business services can I get?
13.What legal support services can I obtain from Legal Edge Services?
14. What are the responsibilities of a registered agent?
15. How can I transfer my registered agent service to Legal Edge Services?
You can designate us as your registered agent at any time, or during your incorporation process. We will provide all services required to update your company’s formation documents and articles.